Schedule & Details of Classic
Wednesday and Thursday: Open shooting starting at 8:00, with any gun you wish to use. Main Events may be shot as side events on Wednesday and Thursday only. All available events these days include: 84-Bird Super Sporting (Wednesday only), 80-Bird Hunters Challenge (Thursday only), 36 Bird Super Pigeon Ring, 24-Bird Double Trouble, 30-Bird Grouse 5-Stand, and 25-Bird 5-Stand. Side events may be shot with any gun (Wednesday and Thursday only) and walk-ons are welcomed.
Thursday Only: 60 Bird Flurry is sponsored by Mark’s Born Again Bird Guns as a separate event.
Friday and Saturday Main Events: 84-Bird Super Sporting Clays, 80-Bird Hunters Challenge, 36 Bird Super Pigeon Ring and 24-Bird Pigeon Ring; Only side-by-side shotguns to be used for all events. Additional side events both days.
Side Events available Friday through Saturday: 25-Bird Grouse 5-Stand and 25-Bird 5-Stand.
- Friday evening Banquet for entrants.
- Over $12,000.00 of prize guns to be given away, along with other prizes by drawing.
- Entrants will have scheduled shooting times.
- Side events available throughout the weekend.
- We encourage you to bring your own ATV’s. Rental carts will be available. Rental carts must be reserved, paid for in advance and rented for the entire event; they are not offered on a daily basis.
- Camping is available, however we cannot provide full hookups. Several places have power available on a first come first serve basis.
- Walk-ons are welcome
- Food will be served from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at the MRC Sportman’s Clubhouse where you register.