Schedule & Details of Classic
(Note Moved to July in 2020)
Schedules & Details: For those that like to shoot a lot and would like to get the per bird cost down this year shooters can shoot side events on Friday all day for the low price of $80 per day for registered shooters and $100 for unregistered shooters. Normal ticket sales will still be available as well. Registered shooters will have an equivalent number of tickets placed in the hopper for drawing purposes . So bring lots of shells and shoot, shoot, shoot and shoot some more !!!
8 GA World Championship 2020: Open to registered and non-registered shooters. Shoot at 5 stand and mark your score card with a big 8GA. No prizes or awards, just fun and bragging rights. All are welcome to shoot as often as you like.
Friday: Open shooting starting at 8:00, with any gun you wish to use. Main Events may be shot as side events on Friday only. All available events these days include: 86-Bird Sporting Clays, 86-Bird Hunters Challenge , 24 Bird Super Pigeon Ring, 30 bird grouse 6- stand targets, 25 Bird 5-stand and 25 Bird Setting Mallard 5-stand. Side events may be shot with any gun (Friday only) and walk-ons are welcomed.
Honor flight fund raising Calcutta 3:45 at the Super Pigeon ring. Free beer for non shooting spectators.
Pigeon ring shot on Friday till 3PM all are welcome to shoot. Prizes awarded to highest 2 registered shooters.
Hammer gun competition shot at 5 stand. Prizes per gauge. Must be a registered shooter to compete.
Saturday and Sunday Main Events:86-Bird Sporting Clays, 86-Bird Hunters Challenge, 30 grouse 6-stand targets, & 24 Super Pigeon; Only side-by-side shotguns to be used for all events. Additional side events both days. All events will be completed by approximately 3:00 PM on Sunday with awards at 4:00 PM. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN DOOR PRIZES.
- $12,000.00 in prizes to be given away, by random drawing based on 120 entrants.
- Entrants will have scheduled shooting times.
- Side events available throughout the weekend.
- We encourage you to bring your own ATV’s. Rental carts will be available. Rental carts must be reserved, paid for in advance and rented for the entire event; they are not offered on a daily basis.
- Camping is available, however we cannot provide full hookups. Several places have power available on a first come first serve basis.
- Walk-ons are welcome
- Continental breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Food will be served from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at the MRC Sportman’s Clubhouse where you register.