Schedule & Details of Classic
Wisconsin is open for business. The Classic is a go for July 10th! Entrants are rolling in, reserve your spot before we are full. In the unlikely event that the shoot is cancelled fees will refunded or rolled to the next shoot. NOTE: The Saturday night banquet for the shoot has been cancelled for your safety.
Schedules & Details: For those that like to shoot a lot and would like to get the per bird cost down this year shooters can shoot side events on Friday all day for the low price of $80 per day for registered shooters and $100 for unregistered shooters. Normal ticket sales will still be available as well. Registered shooters will have an equivalent number of tickets placed in the hopper for drawing purposes . So bring lots of shells and shoot, shoot, shoot and shoot some more !!!
8 GA World Championship 2020: Open to registered and non-registered shooters. Shoot at 5 stand and mark your score card with a big 8GA. No prizes or awards, just fun and bragging rights. All are welcome to shoot as often as you like.
Friday: Open shooting starting at 8:00, with any gun you wish to use. Main Events may be shot as side events on Friday only. All available events these days include: 86-Bird Sporting Clays, 86-Bird Hunters Challenge , 24 Bird Super Pigeon Ring, 30 bird grouse 6- stand targets, 25 Bird 5-stand and 25 Bird Setting Mallard 5-stand. Side events may be shot with any gun (Friday only) and walk-ons are welcomed.
Honor flight fund raising Calcutta 3:45 at the Super Pigeon ring. Free beer for non shooting spectators.
Pigeon ring shot on Friday till 3PM all are welcome to shoot. Prizes awarded to highest 2 registered shooters.
Hammer gun competition shot at 5 stand. Prizes per gauge. Must be a registered shooter to compete.
Saturday and Sunday Main Events:86-Bird Sporting Clays, 86-Bird Hunters Challenge, 30 grouse 6-stand targets, & 24 Super Pigeon; Only side-by-side shotguns to be used for all events. Additional side events both days. All events will be completed by approximately 3:00 PM on Sunday with awards at 4:00 PM. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN DOOR PRIZES.
- $12,000.00 in prizes to be given away, by random drawing based on 120 entrants.
- Entrants will have scheduled shooting times.
- Side events available throughout the weekend.
- We encourage you to bring your own ATV’s. Rental carts will be available. Rental carts must be reserved, paid for in advance and rented for the entire event; they are not offered on a daily basis.
- Camping is available, however we cannot provide full hookups. Several places have power available on a first come first serve basis.
- Walk-ons are welcome
- Continental breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Food will be served from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at the MRC Sportman’s Clubhouse where you register.