Schedule & Details of Classic
New for 2019: The club has decided to try something a little different this year. For those that like to shoot a lot and would like to get the per bird cost down this year shooters can shoot side events on Wednesday and Thursday all day for the low price of $75 per day for registered shooters and $95 for unregistered shooters. Normal ticket sales will still be available as well. Registered shooters will have an equivalent number of tickets placed in the hopper for drawing purposes . So bring lots of shells and shoot, shoot, shoot and shoot some more !!!
Wednesday and Thursday:
Open shooting starting at 8:00, with any gun you wish to use. Main Events may be shot as side events on Wednesday and Thursday only.All available events these days include:86-Bird Super Sporting , 86-Bird Hunters Challenge , 24 Bird Super Pigeon Ring, 30 bird grouse 6- stand targets, and 25 Bird 5-stand. Side events may be shot with any gun (Wednesday and Thursday only) and walk-ons are welcomed.
Friday and Saturday Main Events: 86-Bird Super Sporting, 86-Bird Hunters Challenge, 30 grouse 6-stand targets, & 24 Super Pigeon; Only side-by-side shotguns to be used for all events. Additional side events both days. All events will be completed by approximately 3:00 PM on Saturday with awards at 4:00 PM. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
Side Events available Friday through Saturday: 30-Bird Grouse, 6-Stand and 25-Bird 5-Stand.
- Over $12,000.00 of prize guns to be given away, along with other prizes by drawing.
- Entrants will have scheduled shooting times.
- Side events available throughout the weekend.
- We encourage you to bring your own ATV’s. Rental carts will be available. Rental carts must be reserved, paid for in advance and rented for the entire event; they are not offered on a daily basis.
- Camping is available, however we cannot provide full hookups. Several places have power available on a first come first serve basis.
- Walk-ons are welcome
- Continental breakfast on both Friday and Saturday.
- Food will be served from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at the MRC Sportman’s Clubhouse where you register.